Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Missing Michigan


We've been back in Arizona for over two weeks now, but I'm still missing Michigan. We had a wonderful vacation visiting family and friends, and perfect weather to compliment it all.
One of my favorite places is the Grand Haven Pier, and this was the first trip we were able to walk on it as a family.
Both Karl and I talked about the possibility of moving back, but I suppose we were just dreaming. I've lived near water pretty much all my life, and I'm finding that I miss it more and more. I also know we both are miserable with the overcast winter skies and the dirty, messy, ugly end of winter. For now, we'll stay put.

2 comments:

Heather said...

i understand the winter thing... but we miss you too!

CatherineK said...

Nice picture! We'd love to have you come back!