Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Entering The Gaming Age


I never thought we'd have gaming in our house, but we had an opportunity we couldn't pass up. We were looking for an incentive to get Kervens to participate in tutoring this summer, and Karl's co-worker Jake offered us his old X Box with 12 games for free! So far, it's a carrot that works very well with the boys. As you can see, Karl likes to play, too. Vicki's favorite is the Tony Hawk skateboard game, Karl loves the racing one, and the boys will play anything. Now with an X Box in the house, I'm thinking that maybe a Wii Fit would be the perfect thing for me!

3 comments:

CatherineK said...

Welcome to the gaming world -- it can be fun -- do you have Mariokart? That's my favorite. (Although it's been years since I've played.)

Rachel

Heather said...

I second Rachel - definitely get MarioKart :)

Deborah said...

We'll have to check out MarioKart!